FLORIDA INLAND NAVIGATION DISTRICT
FIRST PUBLIC TAX & BUDGET HEARING
Thursday, September 6, 2018 at 5:30 PM.
Riviera Beach Marina Event Center
190 East 13th Street
Riviera Beach, FL 33404
(Palm Beach County)1. Call to Order by Chair Donaldson.
2. Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag, led by Commissioner Isiminger.
3. Roll Call.
4. Announcement of the percent (5.96%) by which the proposed millage rate (0.0320) exceeds the calculated rolled-back rate (0.0302).
5. Invitation for public comments.
6. Comments by District Commissioners.
7. Amendments to the tentative budget.
8. Re-computation of the tentative tax millage rate if necessary.
9. Announcement of the percent by which the re-computed proposed millage rate exceeds the calculated rolled-back rate.
10. Additional public comments on the budget amendments and tax millage re-computation.
11. Adoption of the tentative tax millage rate.
12. Adoption of the tentative budget.
13. Announcement of the date, time and place of the final tax and budget hearing.
If a person decides to appeal any decision made by the board, agency, or commission with respect to any matter considered at such meeting or hearing, he or she will need a record of the proceedings, and that, for such purpose, he or she may need to ensure that a verbatim record of the proceedings is made, which record includes the testimony and evidence upon which the appeal is to be based.