2. Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag, led by Commissioner Isiminger.
3. Roll Call.
4. Announcement of the percent (5.96%) by which the proposed millage rate (0.0320) exceeds the calculated rolled-back rate (0.0302).
5. Invitation for public comments.
6. Comments by District Commissioners.
7. Amendments to the tentative budget.
8. Re-computation of the tentative tax millage rate if necessary.
9. Announcement of the percent by which the re-computed proposed millage rate exceeds the calculated rolled-back rate.
10. Additional public comments on the budget amendments and tax millage re-computation.
11. Adoption of the tentative tax millage rate.
12. Adoption of the tentative budget.
13. Announcement of the date, time and place of the final tax and budget hearing.
If a person decides to appeal any decision made by the board, agency, or commission with respect to any matter considered at such meeting or hearing, he or she will need a record of the proceedings, and that, for such purpose, he or she may need to ensure that a verbatim record of the proceedings is made, which record includes the testimony and evidence upon which the appeal is to be based.